Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fourth of July--Fireworks!

After dinner and dunking, we went back to Nicole's and swapped Miles for Bridget (suckers) and headed to Jordan High School for a big fireworks show.  Isn't it fun how we all wait for hours and hours for a 15 minute fireworks show?  I think so.  Harrison hates waiting and so to keep him from karate chopping everyone around us, I let him borrow my camera.  The black and white shots are by Harrison and I took all the fireworks shots.

Bridget and Chloe: BCF.  (Best Cousins Forever)


My husband makes weird faces sometimes.

Jeff's parents, Patti and Harry


It was windy.

Patti's parents, Win and Eddie.

Brian proposed to Mani during the fireworks.  The wedding has been planned for a month, so they figured now would be a good time to make it official.  Here they are canoodling in the foreground.  Ah, young love!

Photo by Harry.

2 Wisecracks:

Nicole said...

I love your fireworks shots! LOVE. And Harrison did a pretty awesome job with his photos, too.

Bridget asked me on Sunday if Chloe was going to come to church with us. When something happens twice in a row, it will happen three times in a row, right?

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

AMAZING fireworks pictures!! You are so talented!!