Saturday, June 27, 2009

Reunited and It Feels So Good

As I mentioned before, Jeff's entire family (minus missionary brother Brian) met us in St. Louis the day we moved in.
Our super fun itinerary included eating, playing in the backyard,

a little Rock Band,
[That's Harrison singing "Bang a Gong." Awesome.]
a trip to the Magic House,
[That grocery store wasn't very realistic. They should have shopping carts with screaming toddlers sitting in them.]
a stop at the arch,


playing at Tower Grove Park,

fun with Grandma and Grandpa,

and lots and lots of bubbles!

It was great to see everyone and have so much help moving into our new house.

I would like to take a moment to honorably mention Jeff's sister, Amy, who drove out with us from Utah and was an enormous help the entire weekend. Sister-in-law-high-five!

6 Wisecracks:

Kimberly said...

I am so jealous of your backyard. And the next time I move, I'm inviting the Maxwell family (all of them) so that my weekend can be filled with bubbles and butterflies. Congratulations on the move and I'm trying to ignore Jeff's really excited "I'm not going to be working 80 hours a week anymore" smile.

Jess said...

What a fun time! I agree that no grocery store is complete without screaming toddlers. What is "the Magic House"? Like a kids museum?

Heidi said...

Autumn was "reading" over my shoulder and asked who that was. I said the maxwell family. She says "oh i love the maxwell family" well i do too.
Congrats again on the move.

allyn said...

so, now what are you going to do? it looks like you have done it all in the first week.
i just have two things to say: how cute is amy?! and i think mom should grow out her bangs and be just like patti.
bubble pictures are way fun.

Rachael said...

I can't get over how grown up Chloe looks. She is a little lady. It is always better to have a move behind you especially with an infant! Although moving 9 months prego wasn't easy either (did you know we moved to the Dyreng's old house?) Anyways, congrats on your little one; he is so cute. Tell Lance and Becca we said hi!

Mom said...

Mom would have to knock off ten years and lose 50 lbs. as well as grow out her bangs to be like Patti! I'm glad our baby got to meet his other grandparents. However, from the look on his face he's having a little "grandma confusion" at the moment. Looks like such a fun reunion!
We miss you!