Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mr. SMiles

The other day I dressed my children in their Easter clothes and drove them to Old St. Charles to take pictures of them looking like upstanding citizens.  Several knock-knock jokes and a few bribes later, I got what I needed.  It's taken me a while to find my favorites, so I'm going to share them in seperate posts starting with . . .

MILES

The boy refused to wear the hat.  Which is a real shame because what's cuter than a 10 month old selling "papes"?  You may be able to see his two little teeth on the bottom.  He mostly uses them to bite me.  No one else.  Just me.  He spends his days crawling around on all fours, drooling, chewing on shoes, and biting me.  Guess why we call him Puppy?

6 Wisecracks:

Nicole said...

Is he saying "cheese"? It looks like he is. Miles knows a bribe picture when he sees it. :)

Yes, same candy from the egg hung we had last year... Still in the eggs and everything.

Jess said...

I can see those teeth in the last picture. What a sweetie! The hat would have been adorable- darn kids.

KQ said...

I'd buy a pape from him. And I'd give him an extra dollar if he smiled at me like that!

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Oh, those cheeks!!! Be still my heart!!

Mom said...

So appropriately named - Smiles.:) I would love to have seen him in the hat, even for a few seconds.

Meredith said...

I love all these pictures. Your kids are SO cute.