Saturday, July 17, 2010

Group #5: Two Ladies Dancing

This is the last group because I need to stop living in a state of denial and accept that my vacation is over.  One evening I noticed that Chloe and I were wearing the same colors so I asked if she would come take some pictures with me.  (She was wearing the dress Lilja gave her and a flower clip The Bloomfields gave her.  Just so you don't think I totally planned this ahead of time.)  I took the tripod out on the beach and we danced around for five minutes.  They ended up being my favorite pictures of the whole vacation.




8 Wisecracks:

allyn said...

how sweet is that last one!!!! the back drop is amazing and you guys add just the right touch to the scene. glad that dress is getting used.

KQ said...

Awww! Those ARE the best photos of the trip!

kenzie said...

Chloe's mom is so fun at the beach!

wendy holt said...

cute cute cute!!! Sorry your trip is over but we are glad to have you back! Because isn't humidity awesome when there isn't an ocean to jump in??

Unknown said...

STUNNING!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!! Must do it too :D

Nicole said...

Look at you being a fun and beautiful Mom! Chloe will remember anyway, but it's nice to have the photos, too. :)

Ashley said...

You did that with a tripod?!? Amazing. That sky is gorgeous, I think I need a beach vacation too.

Greg said...

Absolutely DARLING!
You can show these to her to when she's a teenager to remind her that she used to think you were the awesome-est ever.