Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey Nonny

Remember that time I lived in Utah for a year?  If not, it's cool.  It's all kind of a blur for me, too.  Anywho, while I was there I met a truly kindred spirit named Anne.  She's one of my favorite people in the whole world and if there had been room in our luggage for Anne and her family, I would have brought them along.  Alas, we have been reduced to being cyber buddies. 

Anne decided to start a blog and asked if I would be one of four co-authors on it with her.  Each of us post once a week on the same day and on Fridays we have a guest author.  So each day of the week you will be delighted by a new post by a different author.  Mondays belong to me, so that's when you will find me at Hey Nonny.  I consider Brain Jail to be my family scrapbook.  My Hey Nonny posts will be more of my own personal musings.  I'm not used to working with a deadline, so some pictures or thoughts may be repeats from this blog, but I will try to keep it all new and exciting.    Check it out!  Subscribe to our email feed!  Button up on your own blog!  Be a Friday Feature guest!  Do it!  Do it now!

Now that my shameless self-promotion is out of the way, how cool are bonfires?




4 Wisecracks:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness that bonfire is huge. I thought it was huge at the time, but this picture is cool.

When I make the flier up for next years activity out on the farm (if we do it again), I should use this picture with the tagline, see what you missed if you didn't go last year!

melissa said...

It was a great activity, Christine! You guys did a great job. My kids had so much fun.

Unknown said...

I LUVVV your bio on the Hey Nonny blog. I had no idea you felt that way about walmart.

allyn said...

that ginormous flame looks dangerously close to that power line. but you guys do seem to be enjoying the heat.
i LOVE reading this blog, so it will be shear delight to have something else of yours to read as well.
remind me out to do the button thing. i need to add nicole's to my blog also.