Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 2: Childhood Memory


When I was in fourth grade, I considered myself master of the monkey bars.  (Because Mistress of the Monkey Bars sounded dirty.)  Chloe couldn't cross the monkey bars before she started school and she has made it her life's work to learn this important skill.  The weather suddenly turned warm the other day and she begged me to take her to the park to show me she could cross the monkey bars.  It seems the student has become the master of the monkey bars.

3 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

Monkey Bar Masters rule!! The tradition carries into yet another generation. Well done Chloe!

KQ said...

Man! Monkey Bars are so much nicer now. No more rusty blistered hands!

allyn said...

I never knew you were a monkey bar master. Could you do that trick where you link one leg around the single bar and use the other leg to propel your body around the bar? I would watch the girls who did that and kind of worship them.
Congrats to Chloe