Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 29: Landscape

This was definitely the hardest prompt for me.  Getting a good landscape picture in St. Louis any other time of year is hard enough (because of all the trees), but finding a pretty landscape spot in the winter is nearly impossible.  It's just really dreary and gray outside.  I pulled up Google Maps to see if there was a lake nearby and drove toward water hoping I might be able to take a good picture.  This lake has a great park, dock, and picnic tables nearby.  I didn't even know it exhisted before today.  We'll definitely have to come back when it's warm and pretty.

2 Wisecracks:

Christine said...

St. Louis is full of these little gems. I've lived here most of my life and every few years I run across another place I had no clue about.

I have very much enjoyed your month-long challenge!

wendy holt said...

me too.