Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's the Great Pumpkin Patch

This morning Miles and I met our playgroup at Stuckmeyer's pumpkin patch.  There was a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to turn colors.  It's Fall, ya'll!

Always with the finger guns.

Cutest punkin in the patch.
 
Taking my kids to the pumpkin patch every year is one of my favorite things.  It's going to be weird next year when all of them are in school.  I would go watch kids at the pumpkin patch by myself, but there's a word for people like that and it's . . . not . . . nice.  I realized the other day that most of what I do with the kids would just be plain old sad if I did them alone.  (Like yesterday when we made rainbow loom bracelets while watching reruns of Gilmore Girls. Waste of time if I'm alone.  Add kids and I'm a Fun Mom.  Winning!)

 
 
All I can do is hold on tight and enjoy the journey
 

1 Wisecracks:

Ted said...

Miles has got the Miley tongue DOWN!

Or actually she probably stole it from him. Creative theft!