Monday, April 28, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Spring is in full bloom here and it's so nice to have the world be so bright and green and to have a reason to buy my husband a pink shirt.
This is Harrison's first real tie.  I think that's the only reason I got him to wear it.  (You know, because it's pink.)

As my Grandpa Furniss used to say, "A handsome man looks good in anything."



I think that rule holds true for adorable little girls, too.




Kids look great in any light.



Dressing them up doesn't hurt, though.  (Despite what my boys think.)

Easter 2010. (Our first Easter in St. Louis.)

Five years doesn't seem like much until I realize it's Miles' whole life.

I'm glad they're such good buddies.

Good thing they have such a delightful mother, too.

Who else would teach them how to pose for pictures?

Even though they are growing up so fast, . . .

. . . I take comfort in the fact that I will always be able to bribe them with candy.

4 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

What a beautiful daughter, and such handsome sons! I am not prejudiced in the least. Really!

wendy holt said...

Just darling!

allyn said...

What are your posing secrets? I need some helpful hints. My children always become weirdos when I ask them to smile. Yours always look adorable. I especially love the first group shot of them. Miles looks like he is sing "home on the range".
Beautiful babies

melissa said...

My secret is I never ask them to smile. Ever. Because they totally become weirdos, too. I just say something to make them laugh and then catch their smiles after their laugh. Also, I take eleventyhundred pictures of them and usually there's one where they all look cute.