Sunday, October 14, 2007

On Camping

We finally did it! We went camping Friday night at Jordan Lake and everyone came back alive. I discovered that Jeff could probably win Survivor and I wouldn't make it past the application process. I enjoyed listening to Harrison explain what it is that we do "on camping." For example: after burping and saying "Excuse me," he said, "I forgot! We don't say excuse me on camping!" (Apparently that's the rule at the Father's and Son's Campout.) Chloe had a great time searching for rocks and taking her flashlight everywhere. I declare that Reece's Peanut Butter Cups are the best thing to ever happen to s'mores. (Thanks for the tip, Tammy and Alvin!) You can see proof of our totally sweet camping trip in the slideshow below.


I know you're all curious about the results of last week's poll. It seems that 50% of you believe that celery is worse than the final seasons of Gilmore Girls, Alias, and Veronica Mars. I would have to agree.

2 Wisecracks:

Jami & Boys said...

you are a brave, brave girl! i think we'll hold off on camping for another year or two. looks like you had fun, though!

Kristi said...

I'm so impressed with you guys! Way to go! And I'm also happy to get the tip on the peanut butter cups. Wonder why I've never thought about that before? Seriously, it seems like such obvious deliciousness!