Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Favorites of 2007

My favorite t.v. shows of 2007:
-House
-Extras
-The Office
-30 Rock
-Heroes

Favorite books I read in 2007:
-I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
-History of Love by Nicole Krauss
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
-Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
-Life of Pi by Yann Martel

Favorite Movies of 2007:
-Breach
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
-The Bourne Ultimatum
-Sicko
-Enchanted

Least Favorite Movies of 2007:
-The Ex
-Blades of Glory
-Premonition
-Evan Almighty
-Bee Season

Favorite Pictures of 2007:

My dad directing the choir of cousins and Harrison's pathetic snowman.

Easter Sunday at my sister's house and Chloe eating sand Memorial Day weekend.

Grandpa Maxwell with Harrison buried on Topsail Island and Bath Time.

Me with the kids at Jordan Lake and the preschool girls looking adorable.

A rare shot of Jeff and me and the children playing dress-up.

0 Wisecracks: