Friday, February 15, 2008

V-Day

Jeff had to leave town for Valentine's Day (which is lame because I kind of got married so I wouldn't have to spend another Valentine's Day alone, knowwhatimsayin'?) so the kids and I threw a pajama party for some friends.
It went a little something like this:

. . . until I put on Cinderella (being sure to fast-forward through the previously agreed upon "scary part" when the stepsisters tear Cinderella's dress).

Don't worry. Jeff covered his bases before he left.

5 Wisecracks:

Uno Kidney said...

Harrison is SUCH a ladies man.

melissa said...

You ain't kiddin', dude.

Kimberly said...

You have the BEST, most FUN ideas and you are also so brave. I wish we lived closer so we could party. Ricky went out and sang barbershop to strangers. I surfed the web in my jammies. Did we envision this six years ago? Ehh....

Kimberly said...

By the way, Miriam has that exact same purple stroller. I hope the girls don't come to blows when they play. I'll bring back up strollers.

Unknown said...

I am so honored that my kids get to be on your creative blog.

Thanks again for hosting such a fun party! You are the best!!!