Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Six Outta Seven Ain't Bad

My sister, Allyn, and her husband and son were here for the day yesterday. I'm so glad they made time to play with Katy and me at the mall. We planned to let the kids play in the indoor playground, but it was closed for cleaning. (Raise your hand if you're glad they clean those things.) We had a good lunch and got all caught up. How fun to be able to see six out of my seven siblings all in one week! Hope to see you soon, Jen!

Aron and Noah. Noah and Melissa. What a pretty baby!

Chloe meets my friend's son, Tag, and the sparks fly.

Katy, Melissa, and Allyn.

6 Wisecracks:

Rich said...

you guys look great! Hi Lees!!

Heidi said...

How fun is that! Family is the best. and i love the indoor play areas..especially when its not so nice outside. :)

allyn said...

how did you write on your picture? those are definitely eyes of lusting. so glad you came so far to meet me at the mechanical car cluster at the mall. we missed harrison, and eliza, viv, and evie. and i guess everyone i left at home, eh.

Meredith said...

Yes, Tag and Chloe look thrilled to see each other. Love at first sight. It was so good to see you!

Unknown said...

You beautiful Lee Girls!!!

Greg said...

It's crazy that I havn't seen any of you girls in years, but you all look the same!
Those Lee's have good genes!!