Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SurPIES!

Saturday I threw a SurPIES graduation party for Jeff. I had everyone meet at the park and bring a pie (Jeff's fave) for Jeff to judge. We renamed the winning pie the Dr. Maxwell Pie. He was genuinely surprised and the weather that day was perfect. Thanks so much to all of you that came out to support Jeff. It means a lot to us.

In my rush to get out the door without looking suspicious I forgot to grab my camera. Luckily my sister is a professional photographer and she showed up prepared. Bonus! Thanks, Katy!

For the winning recipe, go to Seven Bum Kitchen

7 Wisecracks:

Unknown said...

I love it!! You are SOO creative with the fun activites!

KQ said...

Congratulations! Isn't it fun to call your husband Dr. Maxwell? I get to call Travis that this Saturday after graduation (and not in the sarcastic way that I usually say it when he says or does something I think is dumb..."Ok, Dr. Quiller". I still laugh at the fact that he only had a 1.6 GPA in highschool. Who woulda thought :) So, what was the winning pie?

Katy said...

Didn't I send you the picture of the tatoo? I'm glad Jeff was suprised and had a good time! Can't wait to hear him sing at his graduation!

melissa said...

You did send it to me. It just didn't seem to make sense in the slideshow. I'm passing it along to Allie. See you Friday!

allyn said...

i am waaaaay bummed that we did not get to go to this wonderful party full of things i love, as well. thanks for posting the pictures. we are very proud of jeff and can't wait to see you all in JULY.

Greg said...

You come up with the best ideas! You should comprise them all into a book and become a millionaire!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Patti. It reminds me how you totally SCORED in the mother-in-law department!