Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Comments Made By Harrison During His First Viewing of Star Wars

"Is he a good guy? Is he a bad guy? Is he a good guy? Is he a bad guy? . . ."

"Where is Mister Yoga?"

"Uh oh. They should NOT be doing that."

"Luke won't get hit. He's the best. They said he's the best."

"What?! Luke got hit! But he's the best!"

"Why doesn't Luke know it's Master Yoda? Why doesn't he just ask him his name?"

"Why is Joey mad?" (He meant Chewy.)

After The Empire Strikes Back.
Me: Can you believe that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's dad?
Harrison: [long pause] I don't believe you that that's true. [Then he ran to his room crying.]

7 Wisecracks:

KQ said...

So funny!
My dad asked me how Leia was doing the other day. He had been doing a Star Wars marathon and I guess he mixed up Lyla with Leia. Oh dad!

Meredith said...

Harrison sounds hilarious. I still tell people how he asked what the foolish man brought for baby Jesus.

allyn said...

are you serious? that is so funny.
i need to record my children's reactions to wonderful movies from my childhood.

Nicole said...

I read this so late last night and I couldn't stop laughing. Harrison's first movie betrayal. It won't be the last.

Jen said...

AWE-SOOOOOME!!!!

Patti said...

I can't type I'm laughing so hard...wait...gasping..for..air....still uncontrollable laughing...

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Oh no! You have traumatized the poor kid!!