Sunday, October 18, 2009

Q-U-A-R-A-N-T-I-N-E

Our family has been sick for over two weeks.  Harrison brought home something nasty from school and we all got to enjoy it.  This happened last October, too, but this year I didn't have the added bonus of morning sickness.  (Small favors and all . . .)  We've watched an awful lot of t.v. and eaten our share chicken noodle soup.  It's been killing me!  Not just because I feel gross, but because it's gorgeous outside.  Chloe and Harrison were feeling better and I was no longer enjoying the cooky combo of fever and chills, so I took them both to Tower Grove Park yesterday.

I think they recently fertilized the bushes.

Does anyone know what these are?
Ah, sprinklers in October!  So refreshing!

Lifting the quarantine for a couple of hours did wonders for our spirits.  Back to bed now.

6 Wisecracks:

Jess said...

Welcome back (mostly) to the land of the living- I hope you all will be back to 100% better soon. At least you got out for a while.

wendy holt said...

Hurry up and be well again!!! We need to have fun soon. I was thinking the apple farm...maybe Thursday, since it is supposed to rain that day, if I plan it, maybe it will be nice?

Unknown said...

What a cool park! And what beautiful children!!

Annie Jarman said...

I hope you all get better soon!

PS: I'm loving your photos!

melissa said...

Thanks, Annie! High praise, indeed, coming from you. :)

allyn said...

fun pictures and i know the feeling of being twapped like wats. hope you are doing better since i am commenting late!