Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Talk

And now, a conversation with Allison and Miles.

Allison: Hello!  I'm Allison and this is Miles.  Welcome to our show.

Allison: Today we will be telling scary stories!
Miles:  He he.  Scary stories!

Miles: Hey, Allison!  Allison!
Allison: I'm kind of busy, Miles.

Miles:  Allison!  Allison!  I have to show you something.
Allison: What is it, Miles?

Miles: Okay, you have to turn your head this way.
Alliso: Like this?

Miles: Yes, but you can't have a pacifier in your mouth.  I'll take that.
Allison: What are you doing?

Miles: Look!  I can fit my whole fist in your mouth!

[pause]
Allison: Hm.  That was gross.
Miles: Yeah, sorry.

7 Wisecracks:

Mom said...

Hilarious! And so cute.:) You should be a script writer. Who does cute little Allison belong to?

wendy holt said...

me! Me! She belongs to me! That is really funny.Alison still talks about it.

Nicole said...

He he he! What time is this show on? I'll set my DVR. Look at the cute cheeks on that sweet little girl! And Miles is bulking up! Good thing he has that giant blanket to play on. :)

Patti said...

I love the blue bow. I could never get Amy's to stay on. Good thing you were listening in guys. That was a great conversation.

Katy said...

I bet that's exactly what they were thinking!

allyn said...

it is hilarious to go into the mind of a baby. that was a good show. i will stay tuned.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

That was a good laugh!!!
Love it!!