Saturday, January 23, 2010

Many Happy Returns of the Day, Jeff!

My darling husband turns 30 tomorrow!  I've spent the week looking for my favorite baby pictures of him.  A few years ago for Christmas Jeff's dad scanned every picture and slide ever taken by the family and burned them to several disks.  He gave everyone in the family copies and a catalogue where we can easily find the file number of the picture needed.  It's amazing!  Thanks, Pops!  (Though I must insist that Amy and Brian's future spouses be subjected to delighted by four hours of slides and stories just like the rest of us.)



Happy Birthday, Jeff!



6 Wisecracks:

Nicole said...

Did Jeff get to sleep in the open top drawer of that dresser next to the bed?

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

KQ said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

LOVE the pictures!! :)

allyn said...

i think that is a filing cabinet, nicole. more leg room. sweet pictures of a sweet guy. happy birthday, man.

Patti said...

Actually Nicole is correct, except about the part of Jeff sleeping in the top drawer. He was actually in a playpen in the living room. A handsome laddy and a joy forever. Happy birthday dear Jeffry!
(and the intended spouses totally have to watch the slides - it's the Maxwell way) :D

Unknown said...

Hey Jeff, Happy Birthday tomorrow. I'll think of you as I eat my cake. :)