Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't Worry! There's More!

Our final destination for our vacation was Topsail Island with Jeff's whole family (minus Brian and Amy who are on missions) for a week.  It was so choice.  I'm still having a hard time believing that it's over.  I'll just post my favorite shots here so I can come back and remember the good times again and again.  I took approximately eleventyhundred pictures at the beach and I've been trying to figure out how to post them.  Should I do them one at a time like Aubrie?  Or all at once like Melanie?  Decisions.  Decisions.  I think I'll do them in groups.  Beginning tomorrow.  Right now my children are crying at me and the dishes need to be done.  So wishing I was at Topsail Island.


2 Wisecracks:

Unknown said...

Groups are nice. If I had taken eleventy hundred pictures I would totally do group postings. :) Can't wait to see them!

wendy holt said...

totally thought that was food dropped in the sand.