Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hibernation

Do you know what I love?  Snow days.  I love when it snows and everything closes so you have nowhere to go and nothing to do but sit at home in your sweats and bake cookies and watch movies with your kids.  We did give playing in the snow a shot.

" What is this?"

Harrison got right to work shoveling the driveway.  You know, 'cause he's the man of the house when dad is gone.

"No, really.  WHAT IS THIS?!"

I think it lasted about five minutes.  Then we were back inside for naps, toffee almond bars, and Wii games.  Jeff was home from work by Noon and we partied like old people all afternoon. 

On an unrelated note, did you hear about Dobby?  Harry's pretty upset about the whole thing.

4 Wisecracks:

KQ said...

I bet Harry was expecting Han Solo when that helmet came off. I can't say that I blame him for being so upset!

wendy holt said...

Harry potter legos AND Wii??? I won't tell Bradley or you might have some kid move into your basement and play with your stuff when you are asleep!

allyn said...

dobby's gone to the dark side? harry does look furious. he got out his extra large wand for the occasion.

cold is not fun for little kids.

Katy said...

LOVE LEGO HARRY POTTER!! I think we're so "over" the snow days here. Time for someone to bring order and balance to the universe.