Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tiny Tots

My friend Sarah asked if I would take some pictures of her with her newborn son.  This morning I went to her house and there was her two week old baby lying asleep on her bed.  I teared up instantly remembering how tiny all of my babies were once.  This weekend has been pretty hectic and I've lost a lot of Mommy Points with my children (I'll tell you later), but knowing that I've been able to help them grow from tiny babies into big kids without screwing them up completely is very comforting.  It makes me hopeful about the next 16 years.  Happy Mother's Day to me.

3 Wisecracks:

Nicole said...

You have enough points saved up for a trip around the world, nevermind a few taken off here and there.

The chins on that baby are killing me.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Oh my goodness!! What a yummy little baby! Those chins.......so cute!
And we all know you are the rock star mom. Don't you forget it. :)

Unknown said...

wonderful photo, Melissa. I love that she is wearing bright red nail polish.

Happy Mothers Day to you. No matter how many Mommy points you think you loose with your kids, I think you are a great mom.