Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 27: Animal

This is my neighbor's dog, McGee.  She's the only dog my kids will actually pet.  All of our neighbors have dogs and every once in a while they all come out to play at the same time. 

This is Sophie and Patch.  They are crazy fast and that really freaks out my kids.  Miles went full-on Gran Torino on them this afternoon.



McGee's one of those dogs that wears sweaters in the winter and has a special Cardinals collar for game days.  She has a nice life.

4 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

Such a sweet little doggie! I like that your pictures were taken during my favorite time of day, light wise. I'm a sucker for slanting rays, and adorable doggies.

Lindsay said...

My Miles is way too excited about these photos... I do love your blog, but Miles has insisted we stay right on this page for over 5 minutes now... :)

PS - that last photo is super cute. Love the sun rays coming in through his fur!

Nicole said...

Is Miles sitting in a shopping cart shooting water at dogs? AWESOME! Loved the light in these, too.

melissa said...

Absolutely he is.