Thursday, March 1, 2012

Deleted Scenes

Doing the 30 Day Photo Challenge was much easier and much harder than I thought.  Posting a picture a day wasn't a big deal, but finding a picture that actually fit into one of my prompts wasn't always easy.  There were a lot of moments that I really liked that never made it onto the blog because they either didn't fit into any of my promps or they only fit into something I had already posted.  I wanted to share just a few of them.

I had a couple of other shots that were more Marilyn Monroe, but I liked this one the best.

I realized half-way through the month that I hadn't posted any pictures of Harrison.  Mostly because he's always moving and it's hard to capture him in focus.  Also, I really hated his long hair.

My baby is constantly pulling faces.  I have about 20 pictures of him in the tub and every one of them is a framer.  He's a shoe-in for America's Next Top Toddler Model.

She took some time during our Super Bowl party to dress up like a princess and raid the vegetable tray.


I couldn't decide which flower picture to post.  I went with the amaryllis, but I really liked this one, too.

He started doing this with his blanket every morning at breakfast. 

I took about 100 pictures of Chloe's dance class and I love all of them.  They are currently learning a dance to "I Whip My Hair" and it's my new favorite thing.

See how they love each other?  We spent a lot of time in the car together this past month.  Jeff and Harrison both had basketball games once a week and it was fun to be together and support them.

This was my other choice for a landscape picture.  I think it illustrates just how gray and bare it is here in the winter.  I went with the other one because all pictures are better with my kids in them.

I have a lot of pictures of him on this day that I really love, too.  Maybe I'll just wallpaper his room with them.

Here are all of the pinewood derby cars that competed in our troop this year.  The red one without any stickers was the fastest car.  Unfortunately, it belonged to a five year old girl who was competing in the siblings race, so she wasn't allowed to take home the grand prize.  (I think the grand prize was a pencil.)  The crazy car in the bottom left-hand corner won first place.

That's all, folks!

3 Wisecracks:

Nicole said...

I always love some good outtakes to finish the season. Thanks for working so hard - it was fun to "visit" you every day last month. :)

KQ said...

What a tough competition! I don't know how you decided. Miles kills me...too too funny!

Patti said...

My favorite of the outtakes was Chloe's ballet class. It looked like something I would see on a museum wall. Loved this month Melissa!