Saturday, June 16, 2012

Toothless Fairy

So Chloe's had this loose tooth for about five months. We were all pretty thrilled when it finally came out yesterday. Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter.



I got her those fairy wings at the Goodwill Outlet this morning.  It's a big warehouse downtown where they send anything that wasn't sold at the for reals Goodwill.  I went with some fun friends this morning and every few minutes one of them would hold something up and say, "For Chloe?" 

Why, yes, Chloe does need a red and gold feather boa.  How did you know?

Then they weigh your shopping cart and charge you $0.39 per pound.  It's awesome sauce.  I found some cute sweaters and a football shaped bean bag, so now I want for nothing.

Chloe's read eleventyhundred of the Rainbow Fairies books.  Each one is named after a different fairy.  (So-and-so the Bla bla bla Fairy.  Get it?)  I asked her what kind of fairy she was and she said, "Chloe the Fancy Fairy."  Indeed.

5 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

You are right! I didn't think Chloe could get any cuter either, but the pictures are proof positive. Keep smiling "Chloe the Fancy Fairy"!

KQ said...

Awww! I love all the different toothless smiles. She makes a very fancy Fancy Fairy.

Sarah said...

CUTE! And fun times :0)

allyn said...

Good will just got better! I was watching your title slideshow and noticed chloe's little teeth and wondered how her big girl teeth would change her sweet little face. Just make it even sweeter.

The Reiersens said...

Oh my goodness, that fancy fairy is absolutely fabulous!!
I'm sad that I never went to the goodwill warehouse! It sounds like a good time!