Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just Chloe

I always tell myself that it doesn't matter that I don't have a fancy camera with fancy lenses because it's not the camera, it's the photographer that really makes the difference.  I'm so full of crap.  My friend let me borrow her fancy camera with fancy lenses and I'm pretty sure a monkey could take beautiful pictures with this camera.

If a monkey had a beautiful daughter who loved being photographed.




 
 
Someday.  Someday, maybe.
 
The other day the principal called, which was surprising because the principal has never called.  Then he said, "I'm here with Chloe," which was even more surprising.  (No offense, Harrison.)  He said he was just calling to tell me that Chloe is awesome.  Uh. . . yeah, dude . . . next time tell me something I don't know.
 

6 Wisecracks:

Christine said...

Yea, I think everyone who has met Chloe knows that she is awesome!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful daughter you have, inside and out.

Amy Maxwell said...

Wow! I wish I were as pretty as Chloe :)

Nicole said...

You're kinda killing me here b/c I tell myself the same crap, then I see the beautiful bokeh in that first shot and the light on Chloe in the one where she's got her head on the blanket. These photos make me FEEL. Excellent work.

Patti said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful pictures! Well done on both counts.

Lindsay said...

You're not doing me any favors! I keep eying those cameras. :) Too bad we don't have a job.