Thursday, October 4, 2007

How to shoot your kids.

I've decided that in order for my lucrative photography business to be well underway by the year 2012, I'd better get working on it. I found a great book by Arthur Elgort called Camera Ready: How to Shoot Your Kids. His first piece of brilliant advice was to get in close. I tried this out during bath time. The slideshow below is the result.

Someone told me I need more pictures of Jeff and me on the blog. The thing about that is, pictures of me don't seem to exist. That's a lie. There are three. Three that I would put on the Internet. And in one of them, I'm wearing an authentic Saudi Arabian veil.

Also, Jeff and I are giving up sweets for the month of October, so we're going to look completely different soon, anyway.




P.S. I had to delete my slideshow because the song was too daggone annoying. Here are a few of my favorite shots from bathtime.



4 Wisecracks:

Jami & Boys said...

You are a girl of many talents -- I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

ok- So I don't see a bathtime slide show... Where is it on the blog page? maybe I just missed it....

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa said...

The slideshow is under the title "Check out my slideshow!"