Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Be Our Guest!

No one ever comes to stay with us (the lack of room and close proximity to nothing might have something to do with it) so it was a real treat to have some houseguests last week.

My mom and dad and my brothers, Rob and Aaron, stayed with us last Monday. I'm glad the kids got some one-on-one time with their grandparents and uncles. By the end of the week, they were packing their bags for Grandma Peggy's house. (All they packed were their swimsuits and Coco Pup. Perfect for Utah this time of year.)

Wednesday my sister Nicole, her husband Brian, and my neice Bridget stayed with us. Harrison and Chloe were fascinated by Bridget and her one-year-old ways. We had a great time hanging out at home and playing in the park. Thanks for coming, guys!

0 Wisecracks: