Monday, January 14, 2008

"Yeah, MY tah."

Last week Jeff interviewed in Utah and he was away longer than he's ever been before. But our love is so strong, it can endure anything. Also, I had a lot of DVD's to keep me company.

I was so jealous that I couldn't go to Utah for two reasons:
1. Jeff go to meet my new nephew, Gabriel.

and 2. He got to see snow in the winter.

He had a great time touring the hospitals and getting to know the area. The night before he left, his family staged an intervention to convince him to move to Utah. Refreshments were served.

Actually, we're thrilled that anyone would want us to live near them. My mom sent him back with some propoganda to indoctrinate the children.

They didn't look thrilled enough in this picture, so we had to keep trying.

Harrison told Chloe her shirt said Utah and she said, "Yeah, MY tah."

10 Wisecracks:

Kristi said...

I love interventions where refreshments are served.:) So GLAD for you guys that Jeff is home!

Ashley said...

How funny, J's been on the phone with them today trying to figure out how to do the whole rotation/interview thing with them. I think we're a year behind you guys, what does Jeff want to do? And I see St Louis is on the list..hmm... That's my vote. I'll give you refreshments too!

melissa said...

Jeff is going into Radiology. If you are a year behind us, then we wouldn't be in Missouri at the same time, would we? Or did you mean that you would want us as far away as possible?

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Just to spite my sister... (kidding. we're over that love-hate phase, it's more of a love thing these days.) I'm going to start campaigning for Utah, too. Would you guys live in Salt Lake?!

Unknown said...

love the shirts.

Uno Kidney said...

Remember how I live, like, in Boise, which is like, closer to SLC than, like, Chapel Hill? Remember that?
We could rendevous in that little Motel 6 again and eat pizza....

Nicole said...

And you could puke your guts out and not worry about cleaning it up because it's Motel 6. :)

Greg said...

What's up my little cream puff??
Your little 'uns are soooo big now! You look amazing! I love the blogging life, such a good way to catch up with old friends!

Greg said...

Oh Yeah, when you do that Internship in Charlotte, we'll have to get together! :o)

melissa said...

Charlotte's just one of the many options for intern year, but we're so happy to know that we have friends there!