Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Potty Training Diary--Day 2

The morning started off well with Chloe having her first STB (Successful Trip to the Bathroom)! We celebrated by dancing to her favorite song: House of Pain's "Jump Around." ("And the Mother of the Year Award goes to . . .") Within a half hour after that she had two accidents. I think that the need to pee all the time was stressing her out, so I nixed the non-stop dilluted lemonade. She calmed down and was able to have another STB. When I yelled across the apartment and told Harrison she did it again, he said, "I. Don't. CARE!"

Total carnage: 2 STB's, 3 accidents, 4 towels, 4 pairs of underpants, 4 dresses, and 1 blanket.

5 Wisecracks:

Rich said...

YEAH!!! Great work Mom!

Anonymous said...

I bet Harrison just wishes you'd had a blog when he was potty training! Good luck!

Rachael said...

You are cracking me up with these potty stories! Good Luck!

Kimberly said...

You rock! I waiting until they're ten and say, Mom, I think I Can go the bathroom by myself, now. Chloe's lucky to have you. Oh - I just looked over and both Miriam and Catherine are naked from the waist down. Is that a sign? I'm ignoring it if it is.........

Unknown said...

I LOVE that that is her favorite song - she is one cool little girl. And so cute with those little piggy tails!!