Thursday, February 21, 2008

Potty Training Diary--Day 4

Darkness, darkness everywhere. She had two accidents today and both were within a minute of sitting on the potty for ten minutes. Come on! I spent the day feeling tense as I nervously awaited the next accident. I started questioning my methods and her readiness and thought about ways I could change to suit her needs. As I was having this little conversation with myself, Chloe ran to the bathroom, sat on the potty, and did her business. And that's when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Total carnage: 1 Succesful Trip to the Bathroom, 2 accidents, 2 towels, 2 dresses.

She's become bored with her selection of potty time books, so we've used our moments together to expand her singing repotoire. Enjoy!
BAH! For some reason this video appears in my preview window, but not when I publish it. Does anyone know how I can fix that?

1 Wisecracks:

Greg said...

HA! Isn't that how it works! You try and try and right when you're about to give up they magically figure it out.