Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"I'll give you a topic . . . "

On today's very special episode of Talk Time, Harrison and Chloe discuss all things Daddy.






Just to dispell the myth that the love of Jeff's life is pie, I would like to add that he also loves sports, nature, and kisses.

This next video is especially for Jeff. Harrison was too nervous on Sunday to get up and sing this with the other kids at church. (Who knew all I had to do was offer him a soda?) Here are the children singing "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home."


9 Wisecracks:

Courtney said...

I love how Chloe keeps running back and forth in the 2nd clip. That, too, would have been my contribution to a musical number.

PS - They are very cute!

Kate said...

Adorable! Harrison is so cute with his two front teeth out, and Chloe has this really mischievous glint in her eyes when you ask her to tell a joke. Cutest kids ever!
I also love the french doors into your bedroom- swanky!

melissa said...

Poor Harrison. His teeth aren't really out, they're just not growing in as fast as the rest of his teeth. He had an accident when he was one and a half that I'm afraid is going to cost us a pretty penny in dental fees.

Heidi said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute!

Ashley said...

I'm going to use that alarm clock joke. I just had memories flooding back of Robby telling jokes and saying 'Give up? Waka waka waka' a la Fonzy the Bear.

Fonzy the Bear, right? I may have my muppets confused.

Greg said...

They are just too cute!! Like little balls of cotton candy!

melissa said...

Fozzy Bear is a Muppet. Fonzy is a character played by Henry Winkler on "Happy Days."

Rob was a master joke teller. My kids' jokes are only funny because they never are.

Meredith said...

love it!

Nicole said...

I totally forgot about Rob always saying, "Give up?" Thanks, Ashley! I do remember Aaron's first Knock Knock Joke. "Poopy." "Poopy who?" "Poopy, can I come in?" Potty words make jokes funny.