Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time to Make the Donuts

Our church has a playgroup that meets twice a month.  One monthly meeting is a field trip and today was the one we've all been waiting for: Krispy Kreme!  They gave the kids a tour of the place and then we all got a discount on donuts.  Mr. GPS took me the wrong way, so we missed the tour and just ate the doughnuts.  Sad face.


Miles was super excited to try a doughnut.
Then he found out he has no teeth.

I ordered one of their chocolate donut hole energy drinks.

I think this is what my sister Katy will be drinking on Saturday when she does the annual Krispy Kreme Challenge in Raleigh.  Good luck, Katy!  Here's hopin' it's not as disgusting as it sounds!

6 Wisecracks:

Mom said...

How can you have a sad face looking at a donut with red, pink and white sprinkles? At least you got in on the good part!

wendy holt said...

ha Ha! Chocolate Donut energy drink! You kill me!

kenzie said...

Donut hole energy drink!! Ha ha ha !! I wish. One time we went to Krispy Kreme when the Hot light wasn't on, but by the time we ordered it was on. Victorious!

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

I LOVE that last picture!!
Not sure why, but it just looks so old fashioned and fabulous!!

Kristi said...

oh man, i love me a Krispy Kreme. mouth is watering. love, love the last picture of you. the colors and composition are amazing (sounds like I know what i'm talking about huh?) but seriously, so cool.

Jess said...

Now I am on a mission to find out if we have a local donut joint that would do tours for our playgroup. That sounds too wonderful! Poor Miles. No donut for you. :(