Saturday, August 28, 2010

Uncle Brian's Back!

Jeff's brother Brian recently finished his two-year mission for the LDS church.  On his way out to college, he stopped at our house for an hour.  Okay, maybe it was longer, but it felt like an hour.  Just enough time for us to go fly a kite.

Jeff joined us at the park after work and these two goons were reunited at last.



The kids were sad to say goodbye to Uncle Brian, again, but saying goodbye to his Xbox really brought the waterworks.  Thanks for letting us play your videogames for two years, Brian!  Guess I have to find some other way to keep the kids occupied.  That's a shame.

4 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

I should have been totally focused on all the people in these photos that I love so dearly, but I have to tell you my eye was immediately drawn to the beautiful flowers on your porch. Well done!

allyn said...

I like your mums. They look nice in that pot on your porch.

Unknown said...

ooooo....I love the kite flying photo. I love it so much I want to frame it and put it on MY wall!

Meredith said...

There's a Brian?? I have a really bad memory.