Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Boss of Me

Yesterday my sister Allyn called to tell me I hadn't blogged in eight days and that this is unacceptable behavior.  Since she's the boss of me, I told her I would get on it.

I haven't blogged for a while because we haven't done anything blogtastic, lately.  Although, today I did go buy my first Thanksgiving turkey!  That was surprisingly exciting.  In our nearly ten years of marriage, we have never spent Thanksgiving at our own home.  I'm so ready for this!  (But if you have any tips, I'm all ears.)

Another reason I haven't posted in a while is because I haven't taken many pictures, lately.  I have, however, been scanning pictures I stole from my grandpa's albums last summer.  These made me smile and reminded me of my kids.

1 Wisecracks:

allyn said...

sorry i wasn't here to comment on your blogtastic post. your silhouettes are beautiful and the frames are perfection. thanks for posting those.

miles is going to have some awesome hair, huh? that is, if you don't cut it.

~boss of you