Monday, May 14, 2012

Who Will Help Me Plant the Wheat?

Chloe participated in her kindergarten musical last Thursday.  Their show was based on the story of the Little Red Hen.  It was awesome.  At one point I fainted from an over supply of adorable.  Here's a little taste for all you grandmas out there.


She was the cutest little puppy I've ever seen.  They sang a variation of that song over and over again.  That's when I developed my new plan to make my fortune writing school plays.  Cha-ching!

Here's Chloe with her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. C.  (Not to be confused with "Mrs. C" from Happy Days.)  One more week of school and then my children will be with me all day long.  [Nervous laughter.]  Time to get a pool pass.

I'll leave you with one last clip.  I love that she's cracking herself up as she sings this.  She wasn't the least bit nervous and she didn't have her fingers in her nose the whole time (which is more than I can say for some of the other kids.  ew.).

2 Wisecracks:

Annie said...

So, so cute! I wish my kid's Kindergarten had it together enough to pull something like that off. Sad face. Chloe was adorable!

Patti said...

Chloe is having a fabulous time! I can't believe the kids are done with school the 25th. Where did the school year go!