Friday, December 6, 2013

Early Christmas Gifts

My handsome devil of a husband gave me two early Christmas gifts this week.  The first was a brand new shiny camera with pretty, pretty lenses.
 
Now I don't know what to dream about.
 
I certainly don't need to dream about cold, cold snow.  We're not going to miss the cold at all when we move to Phoenix.
 
Oh, right.  That was the other early Christmas present.  After ten years of medical training, Jeff finally has a J-O-B!  He will be joining a radiology group in Phoenix, Arizona in June 2014.  We're so happy!
 
And SO COLD!  This weather has brought on a serious case of senioritis.  We'll miss St. Louis dearly but are so excited to move on to our next adventure!

11 Wisecracks:

Christine said...

Congrats to you guys! Thank goodness you are a blogger, even in warm sunny Phoenix, I'll always know what your family is up to =) Oh, does that make me sound like a stalker, I hope not!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I'm personally more excited about you having a camera than the whole job thing... Congrats to both of you!

Patti said...

Why do I suddenly feel so cold? That new camera really IS amazing!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Phoenix!!! So happy for you! I'll miss you!!!!! I was hoping the boundary change included getting you back in my life regularly. :(. So happy for you though, and those gorgeous new lenses!!!

Sarah said...

LUCKY! New camera and lenses :0) And Phoenix will be lucky to have you!...but sad that you will be leaving the midwest :0(

Brad and Tiff said...

Yay! A job! Congratulations!!!!

elizabeth said...

Your pictures were already beautiful, I don't know what will happen now that you have fancy equipment! Also, congratulations on a job!! However, the location is pretty inconvenient for me and not at all what I had planned for our future together. Awkward? I think not.

Tammy and Alvin said...

Woohoo! We're excited for the transitions that await you.

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Congrats on the job!! That is so exciting!!! I'm sure you'll love Phoenix...

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika Henderson said...

Congrats! Okay, I'm itching to know what kind of camera you got!