Friday, January 10, 2014

Clydesdales

I decided to use a few moments of my new found "me time" this morning to take a look at the clydesdales at Grant's Farm.  These horses are owned by Anheiser-Busch and Grant's Farm is like a "prep school" for them to become Budweiser Clydesdales (a.k.a. Every horse's dream.).  The stables are on the way to Miles' preschool, so I pulled over to the side of the road and got out to take some pictures.  At first I kept wishing they were just a little bit closer.  Then they spotted me and came over to where I was.  I nearly wet myself.  They're so huge and beautiful!  I was equal parts terrified and amazed.














4 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

Magnificent horses, awesome pictures.

allyn said...

Time well spent, I would say. They are huge and beautiful. And what a perfect winters setting

Nicole said...

Why are those pictures so romantic? I sighed. :)

Unknown said...

They look so fuzzy and snuggly agains the bitter cold snow. Beautiful.