Friday, January 10, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Harrison and Chloe finally went back to school on Wednesday!  And even though Harrison's fifth grade ski trip was cancelled due to snow (Irony!), we've been able to get back to our usual routine.  I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom Wednesday morning and they were still clean Wednesday afternoon.  It was like a dream!

Last month I finally found a preschool for Miles!  He was supposed to start on Monday, but . . . snow happened.  Today his greatest wish came true and he finally got to go to school like the big kids.

Miles has been very worried about what I'm going to do while he's at school.  "You are going to be sad and lonely, Mommy." he'd tell me every day.  I told him I was going to be happy that he would finally get to go to preschool.  "But after that, you'll be sad and lonely." he assured me.

I had my project group while he was in class, so I kept busy.  Then there was a half hour between project group and the time I was supposed to pick him up.  I may have been sad and lonely for some of that time.

He had a lot of fun learning about healthy foods and doing some "awesome math."  He even took his glove off, eventually, so that's something.  (So attached to that one glove is he.  Weirdo.)  I think he's got this.

1 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

Preschool sounds fun! Glad everyone is back into the routine, just in time for the weekend!