Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Girl's Weekend

My sister, Nicole, brought her daughter, Bridget, up to Pocatello to party with us for the weekend.  Hooray!
Chloe and Bridget found Grandma's dress up jewels and spent the next two days carrying fancy purses and wearing broaches.

We all (including my parents and the Howards) put on a show at the nursing home where Grandma Shirley lives.  

Then we went and partied at Brooklyn's playground.

Harrison's new favorite hat.

It's always windy in Pocatello.  Always.

These girls were so stinkin' cute together.  They made up a show using a keyboard and Mom's yardstick.  It's sure to be a hit someday.  Bridget left early the next morning and Chloe didn't get a chance to say goodbye.  It was THEE end of the world.  I get it.  It's hard to find a kindred spirit and Chloe's lucky she has one in her family.  Cousins are such a gift.

2 Wisecracks:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad I invited myself and Bridget to Grandma's to play with you guys! What a fun moment in time this is for Chloe and Bridget. Now I can do a post and steal pictures from you. ;)

Patti said...

I heard the show at Grandma Shirley's was quite the hit. Now I see why. Talent and cuteness are always a winning combination.