Monday, November 24, 2014

Whoa, Nellie!

A couple of weeks ago, Chloe played Nellie Bly in her third grade program about American Heroes.  It was the biggest speaking part in the whole show, so . . . she's kind of a big deal.  They don't sell Nellie Bly costumes at the store, so this was the best we could do.  (Don't bother looking her up.  We totally nailed it.)  It was a homemade shirt I bought at a thrift store, and the buttons kept coming undone, so Chloe was messing with it the whole time.

Chloe's already the tallest in her grade.  Put her in heels and game over.

She was the one and only child who didn't yell her lines into the microphone, which played well in the room, but makes her hard to hear on the video.


Her music teacher cracks me up.  She absolutely adores Chloe, though, so that's cool.

Not a great angle, but I was trying to get both Nellie's in the picture.  We're so proud of our little actress!

2 Wisecracks:

allyn said...

So cute. I am positive you nailed it, but I am still going to look it up because I must not be American. I don't know who Nellie Bly is. I am ashamed to admit it

Bravvvooo, Chloe!!!

Patti said...

Well done Chloe! You were awesome!