Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Chloe Turns 10

Friends, our computer crashed the other day.  We were able to save a lot of stuff, but we lost some pictures from when the kids were younger.  As I cried about it, I was also very grateful for this little blog.  I've tried to keep up with it for the last eight years and I'm so glad my kids will have a record of their childhood.  I know I haven't kept up with it lately, but I'm now extremely motivated to get all caught up.  Let's start with Chloe's birthday.


Chloe turned ten and received lots and lots of books to read.  Dream come true!

It was a beautiful day and we drove up to Tonto National Forest to take some family pictures.

It should be noted that Miles is laughing (not crying) and Harrison hates this handsome picture of him.

She's just the sweetest.  She spends all her time dancing, reading, and playing with her brothers.  She's also a genius.

They're pretty sweet, too.

It's pretty pretty here.

Not only is she an adorable genius, but she is so good at choosing desserts.
Hooray for another year of Chloe!

1 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

Good at choosing desserts, the best talent ever! The perfect day for the perfect girl!