Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Deep in the Heart of Texas

In mid-November I traveled to Dallas to spend time with Jeff's brother Scott's family.  Scott and Melanie just had twins and then moved to Dallas.  It was a bit much.  So I stopped by to lend a hand, though they're pretty much crushing it.

Couple of troublemakers, these two.

I had so much fun getting to know these cuties better.  Usually I only see them when there are a million other kids around.  They're super hilarious and have wonderful imaginations.

Speaking of imaginations, this is my sweet niece Emmi.  She's written eleventyhundred stories and is the star of most of them.  She's awesome.

It was fall in Dallas.  And pretty.  

So glad I got to meet the babies and see the city where JR got shot.

1 Wisecracks:

Patti said...

They were so happy you came! And I'm grateful for the pictures. Thank you!