Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pics of the Litter

Here are my favorite shots of the whole adorable group.  This first one sums up how they all felt about the photo shoot:
I drove all the way to Old St. Charles just for this birdhouse bench.  Next time I think I'll just steal it and bring it home so I don't have to drive so far.

You see how cute the little puppy is with his newsboy cap?  "Hey, Mistah, buy one 'o me papes? [Cough, Cough.]"



I forgot to add this shot to my Chloe post:


B-dee, b-dee, b-dee, that's all, folks!

5 Wisecracks:

Elizabeth said...

I love how Miles is all smiles! Such adorable little children and I totally heart Chloe in her green cardigan.

Nicole said...

That last photo of Chloe is right out of The Secret Garden. And now that I know you had to travel somewhere to take these, I'm even more impressed.

Greg said...

I totally support you in stealing the bench. You obviously have more practical uses for it then it just sitting there getting green moldies on it like it is now.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

I LOVE That last picture!!
Frame it!!!

elizabeth said...

Love all the pictures. I think my baby looks a little like your baby, very cute! Love the hat on Miles. Love Harrison's expressions. They are growing too fast. Do you remember that I met you when he was one month old?